The below list from our recruiters will help you create an effective resume not just to send to us, but to any other employer you encounter in your career!
- Keep your resume as short as possible without cutting off information relevant to the job you are applying for.
- Ensure that your resume is accurate, up to date, and contains no spelling errors.
- Be sure that your contact information is at the top of your resume and that you can actually be reached via the listed contact methods.
- Do not forget to include your educational credentials, i.e. latest and highest degree attained and mention any awards and honors - i.e. show off what knowledge you have mastered!
- If you have any special licenses or certificates, do mention them but only if they are actually relevant to the field that you work in (or wish to work in).
- Resumes should be visually attractive for human readers, but also they should be on point content-wise with the correct keywords relevant to your career field and industry so that automated resume-parsing systems can pick them up.
If you follow the resume writing guidelines listed above, your chances of success will be dramatically improved, and we will likely be able to get you into a job interview much quicker!
To submit your resume online: