Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to Clark Davis Associates and governs data collection and usage. By using the CDA website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information (personal information means, for example, your name, address, email address, educational and employment background, CV and job qualifications). Personal information is also referred to as information about you.
The information collected could be disclosed to the CDA client base.
We only process personal information that you provide directly to us, such as a job application on our site, a resume in response to an advertisement, or when and if we conduct a phone or in-person interview. Items such as but not limited to:
- name and phone, cell and email and home address
- educational background
- employment background
- job qualifications and work eligibility, including your nationality, country of residence, and visa and immigration status
- CV, resume or transcripts, and any supporting documentation attached to your resume such as copies of certificates and diplomas
- employment references
- compensation information, such as your current salary where allowed by law
- background check information, such as a verification of your educational and professional background
We use Personal Information to register you with the Site, to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services. We may from time to time use your Personal Information to send you automated email messages or marketing materials regarding our services, including employment information.
Your personal information is secured by appropriate technical measures designed to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, damage, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure.