Senior Financial Analyst (RTS)
Job Location: Tri-State area
Financial & Accounting Analysis including Variance Analysis & reporting. Develop a strong partnership with Sales, Accounting and Corporate finance teams, and work closely with them during monthly and quarterly close activities. Build financial models and perform data driven analytics as needed. Prepare and analyze reports on key matrices and statement of profitability. Build reports as needed. Provide monthly and year-to-date actual to budget data analysis for Senior Managers. Partner with VP level business owners to create and support their budgets and forecasts. Provide relevant information to the Field and Corporate Service Departments to ensure that they have a proper understanding of their financials and guide them through the budget process. Design the budget model to facilitate collection of field budgets, yearly expenses and capital budgets from the Field and Corporate Services departments. Test, load and balance the budget models prior to releasing them to the Field and the Corporate Service Departments. Develop a strong partnership with Accounting and Corporate finance teams, and work closely with them during monthly and quarterly close activities. Support the Monthly close process and perform close activities, including accurately recording the expenses through accruals, reserves, reclasses, review and research of variances.
- BS in Accounting or Finance. MBA/CPA a plus.
- 7+ years of Corporate Finance preferably in a planning, analysis and business partnering role.
- Experience with different financial analysis and/or financial reporting formats a plus.
- Experience in Operational reporting/analysis environment a plus.
- Multi-system environment experience a plus.
- Advanced skills in Excel.Modeling experience a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft, Hyperion Essbase, Interactive Reporting (Brio), and/or Access would be a plus.
Please contact Christian Narag at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter LinkedIn Page