Job Location: Parsippany, NJ (see all jobs in NJ)
Work Type: Onsite
Date Posted: 2022-03-17
Have you got what it takes to succeed as a recruiter? If you do, you should know that the average 2021 income for those recruiters that have been with us for more than one year was over $175K. We are selective regarding whom we choose as it is important to have like-minded individuals. Not like-minded in their political views or favorite foods or sports teams, but like minded in their desire to want more from life than a 9-5 job.
Most individuals reading the description below will say, I can do that!
HOWEVER, there are intangibles that one must possess to make a great career as an Agency Recruiter!
These include but are not limited to the following:
A will to succeed.
A relentless appetite to improve oneself professionally.
An understanding that working hard is not hard work.
An honesty in evaluating oneself.
The recruiter that gets hired will want to research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
• Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
• Collaborates with colleagues and clients to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
• Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
• Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
• Assists with preparing candidates for the interview process, attending, and conducting prescreening interviews for managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
• Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
• Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
• Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
• Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems such as Bullhorn.
If interested in hearing more please contact Frank Gallagher at email@example.com or simply apply using the button link below.
Recruiter LinkedIn Page